This white bean chicken chili is made with hearty white beans, and tender chicken, which makes it very satisfying! It’s sure to ‘hit the spot’ during a chilly day...and it just so happens to have the added bonus of being figure friendly!
|1.25 lbs||Boneless/skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes|
|2 cups||Chicken broth|
|1||(11 oz) Can white corn, drained 1|
|2||(15 oz) Cans Great Northern Beans, drained 2|
|1/2 cup||Fat free sour cream (or plain lowfat Greek yogurt)|
|1||Small white onion, chopped|
|1||(4 oz) Can green chiles, chopped|
|1||(14 oz) Can diced tomatoes.drained|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic powder|
|1 pkt||White Bean Chili Seasoning Mix 1(or 1-2 tbs chili seasoning)|
|Optional||Garnishes: 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped, pinch of sugar substitute (I like the subtle sweet flavor it adds!)|
1. I like to puree one can of beans in my blender for a thicker chili!
2. I used the white bean chili season packet by McCormick
The estimated total time to make this recipe is 8 hours.
1. Place all of the ingredients in Crock Pot, and cook over low heat for 8 hours. ( Note: There is no need to cook chicken before adding to the crockpot!)
|8||1 Cup Servings||165||Calories per Cup|
|1.5 g||Fat||22 g||Carbohydrate|
|4 g||Fiber||4 g||Sugar|
*Weight Watchers Points per serving
- Chickpea and White Bean Chili (Gluten Free with Vegan Option) (beardandbonnet.com)
- Healthy White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe (classysassywomen.wordpress.com)
- Eat Clean White Bean Chicken Chili (michellebockhorn.wordpress.com)