Toss in whatever veggies and cheese you have at home, stir together, and bake for 30 minutes. Incredibly easy and delish.
Quinoa Egg Muffins
Servings: 3 servings
Serving Size: 2 muffins
Nutritional Info: 185.2 calories, 6.9g of fat, 15.4g of carbohydrates, 2.2g of fiber, 15.7g of protein
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup diced veggies (zucchini, pepper, broccoli, your choice)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: Dash of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the egg and egg whites together. Then combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Line your muffin tin with six liners and spray with cooking spray. Divide the mixture evenly among the six muffins.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.