Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours, 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups shredded cauliflower
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dry ground mustard
- 4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- In a slow cooker, combine cauliflower through mustard. Mix well.
- Cook on high for 1 hour then on low for 3 hours.
- Add cream cheese and cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese on top.